Professional Services Technical Lead
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a Project Technical Lead to work as part of an exciting small team at an Oxfordshire based software house specialising in regulatory software and consultancy.
This position would suit customer-orientated project professionals with a technical background and a strong eye for detail.
As part of our client's customer facing project teams you will be:
- Deploying and administering their bespoke cloud software solutions.
- Working with customers to understand their requirements and how you can add value.
- Defining and scoping deliverables to meet contractual and stakeholder requirements.
- Implementing technical deliverables to the required standards.
- Ensuring technical solutions meet all stakeholder & quality requirements.
- Supporting the Project Manager to ensure successful project delivery.
- Demonstrable success in a technical client-facing project or consultancy environment.
- Experience using a variety of operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX).
- Knowledge of SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Strong problem-solving skills with the desire and ability to learn quickly and apply complex new technologies.
- An attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality work.
- Programming skills (Java, Python, REST.
- Experience deploying & administering cloud-based products or solutions.
- Experience using containerisation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Argo) and IaaS providers (Amazon Web Services, Azure).
- Experience with Liferay.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra).
- Exposure to XML and/or XBRL.
- Knowledge of Architecture principles / TOGAF Certification.
- Experience leading technical teams.
- Financial / regulatory industry knowledge.
To be considered for this position, please 'Apply Now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.