Product Owner - £55k + benefits + 10% bonus - Remote
This role is for a Product Owner to shape the development of various products within this organisations core Hubs. You would be working on their cloud based offerings with both private and public sector B2B clients. You would be expected to be an expert in creating clear and concise customer and outcome-led requirements, leading and owning the translation of the product vision to development deliverables to ensure our objectives and key results are fully met.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience in working closely with technical and non technical resources as well as very closely with Product Managers to keep them in the loop whilst solutions and delivery are in motion. You will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery meets the business needs and for updating and communicating with business stakeholders. You will need to quickly and efficiently identify requirements, scope, benefits, and desired outcomes for specifics area of change.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and investing product and customer centric business, with significant opportunity for you to share and grow your skillset.
- Transform the high-level vision of the Product Manager into detailed requirements, continuously engaging key stakeholders from across the business.
- Manage the product backlog within the agile development lifecycle.
- Be the voice of the customer through the development process.
- Share a clear vision and goal at the beginning of every release and sprint, drive and maintain this throughout delivery.
- Formation and delivery of a clear backlog, with prioritised feature lists sequenced for efficient delivery.
- Create intuitive and engaging solutions, drive continuous improvement, flag innovation or changes that impact customer experience and generally push to ensure we are the best we can be in product delivery.
- Experience being a product owner, with background in delivering online software. (Bonus points for Cloud or Payroll experience!)
- Excellent track record of translating and delivering clear detailed requirements and supporting backlogs.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with and putting the customer first.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Disciplined management ability: caring about process, quality, setting and managing expectations.
- Good planning & organising skills.
- Good commercial acumen
What can they offer you?
- Competitive annual salary
- 7-10% bonus potential (depending on individual / company performance)
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.