What does this position offer?
- 30 holidays
- 3-4 days per week remote working option
- Relocation support from other countries
- Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
- Agile working
- Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
- Influence the future of autonomous driving and infotainment/navigation
- Technical responsibilities for their speech platform/voice assistant
- Coordinate and enable feature teams to build use cases
- You will have a lot of interfaces with different feature teams like UI, audio,...
- Be prepared to work with the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
- At least 2-3 years professional working experience as a Product Owner or Lead Developer
- Must haves: understanding of embedded environment, middleware and Scrum/Kanban skills
- Soft skills like prioritisation, coordination, structuring, quick adjustment to new technologies and situations
- Strong hands-on mindset and affinity for voice assistance technologies
- Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
- Motivation to work on long-term projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the headquarter in Berlin. You will be responsible for the support of an agile team (Scrum).
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.