Product Manager - London - Paying £70-85K.
Are you a Product Manager looking for that next step in your career?!
This is an exciting opportunity with an award-winning financial services firm listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have been recognised by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. This company is looking for a Product Manager due to their ongoing growth.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering innovation and new product offerings to their distinguished client base, ensuring the customer is considered at all points through the product life cycle. Specifically, you will be working on an options product with a team out in Malta. This opportunity will provide you with the perfect step up in your career as it is looking for the position to eventually into Head of Product!
In return for your work you will experience working within an award-winning office in the heart of London, a great company culture, shares and flexible working!
- Working within a fast-paced and dynamic tech team to deliver innovative and new product offerings to their distinguished client base.
- Outline and drive the team's mission by working closely with the Engineering Manager and a team of engineers to deliver that vision.
- Create some of the best payments and products in the industry whilst working within an Agile environment.
- Communicate to key stake holders and the wider business.
- Working with an outsource development team.
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic tech team.
- Minimum 5 years product management experience.
- Experience within the financial/banking domain (ideally derivatives)
- A solid track record of achievement as well as an ability to break down complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data.
- A confident understanding of tech principles due to working closely with engineers
- Flexible and comfortable with changes in direction.
- Previous stakeholder management experience.
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
If this role is of interest and you fit the above criteria then please APPLY NOW or email your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.