What you'll do:
We're searching for a high caliber, Product Owner with an excellent background working with large complex organisations with a diverse technical landscape. You'll help to integrate multiple stakeholder requirements, aligning them with the platform strategy, assigning priorities for each story and planning the product releases accordingly.
- Solve complex business challenges, defining and building best practices focused on cloud native architectures
- Full responsibility for product life cycle, "cradle to grave" ownership
- Responsibility for contributing to all supporting product documentation for their assigned products
- Managing stakeholders, bringing together ideas and ensuring continuous alignment
- Providing guidance and a point of escalation for products within their portfolio
- Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation and process improvement
Specific skills requirements:
- 4+ years' experience working as a Product Owner
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience working in large complex organisations
- Previous AEM exposure or another similar platform (nice to have)
- Prior experience managing the digital communication portfolio (nice to have)
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.