£50,000 - £60,000
Remote / London
Are you an Product Manager looking to work for an innovative and growing business who are thriving in the current climate?
This successful software company is quickly revolutionising the energy environment to allow for a smarter, more sustainable energy system, permitting energy companies to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. Through their leading online energy marketplace, they are quickly becoming the go-to providers for flexible energy procurement solutions. With their next round of investment recently having been finalised, they are now looking to grow their successful tech team and are thus looking for an Product Manager to help work on exciting products that will help to transform the energy industry. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment.
- Play a pivotal role in delivering new product features that will help transform the energy industry by carrying out research, through to design, QA and eventually seeing the product being rolled out.
- Working collaboratively with product designers as well as developers in order to roll out new product ideas.
- Keeping on top of new ideas and requests for new product features by working closely with cross-functional teams to identify new potential product features.
- Tracking the progress of new product features through thorough and effective planning as well as management of the process.
- Taking responsibility for releasing the work of the team by keeping on top of work tracking and implementing effective time management and planning for this.
- Quality assurance of the work that the team has delivered will sometimes be required.
- Being able to effectively take charge of incident management if any issues arise.
- At times you may be involved in the testing of products post delivery so you will need to have exceptional communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with product users.
- Keep stakeholders informed of timescales and progress on fixed product delivery dates to ensure transparency throughout the process.
- Carrying out company presentations on the product teams' successes and new products at the company's sprint meetings.
- Present product demonstrations to stakeholders or new customers.
- Run retrospectives for projects or products to identify areas of improvements and to communicate these with the necessary teams and stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level overview of the overall direction of the company and therefore the overall product direction of the company.
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience delivering an online product, ideally through your commercial experience as a Product Manager.
- Previous experience working with Trello as a product management tool
- Previous experience tracking tickets as they move through the process and reporting against KPIs to ensure all stakeholders are accurately and consistently informed of timeframes to allow for transparency throughout the process.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a track record of being able to stick to demanding deadlines relating to product rollouts.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels.
- You will ideally have worked in a start-up environment previously.
- Previous commercial experience of best practices for agile product management.
- Previous experience working closely with a development team with an ability to manage code reviews, testing and documentation.
- An understanding of the energy industry from the perspective of suppliers and the regulator would be highly desirable.
- Be able to use your resourceful, initiative and process-driven mindset as well as your exceptional organisational skills and driven approach to execute new ideas.
If you're an experienced Product Manager looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure in a collaborative environment within a growing company then click APPLY NOW or alternatively email me directly - [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.