Our clients are an award winning social purpose company set up by doctors, carers and patients. They works alongside world-renowned researchers, clinicians and patient groups to create industry
leading programmes focused on mental health
You will be leading product design as part of a high performing product team that includes and behavioural scientists, engineers and quality assurance professionals.You will be an active participant in new idea generation and lead the process from UX to production you will develop a deep understanding of users' lived experience with a long term condition;
- You want to be doing work that is meaningful and collaborative
- You will hold yourself accountable to the highest standards
- You will have (or develop quickly) a sophisticated understanding of our user groups
- You will think and communicate complex ideas clearly and be happy to challenge and be
challenged in pursuit of the best outcomes.
- You will have a good understanding of gamification principles and behavioural science
- You will ideally have applied that understanding in a healthcare setting, with a focus on patient engagement.
This is a socially responsible high growth company in the digital health space, with a team who is motivated and on a mission to improve health and happiness for all patients.
- Discretionary Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible (Smart) working
- Friendly teams and central office (post pandemic)
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail and other discounts
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.