With over $600 billion on the line, there is always room to improve the user experience as a mid-level Product Designer at this research-driven investment firm! You'll combine strategy and design thinking throughout the whole life cycle of a product to create a refined user experience for customers. Largely, this role focuses on web-based tools and SaaS application design.
Hybrid Work: The team works together in-office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, in Austin, TX.
- Strategize: As a member of a cross-collaborative design team, you will define and develop effective digital design strategies and drive them to fruition.
- Design: Meet the needs of customers through effective design thinking. you will contribute in the whole design process from conducting research to wireframes, from design systems to interaction flows, from content thumbnails to stakeholder presentations.
- Solve: conduct qualitative research and quantitative insights to resolve issues facing customers and deliver a more intuitive, more refined experience.
- 2-5 years of professional UX or Product Design experience
- Portfolio is required and should demonstrate your expertise in design thinking, accessibility standards, and web-based product design.
- Experience working with responsive frameworks, web design standards, data visualization, and visual aspects including typography and branding
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, HCI, UX Design, etc. or equivalent experience.
Compensation: $90,000 - 110,000 Base salary + 10% target bonus
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. This role is a Full-Time direct placement, we are unable to hire C2C nor sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.