Up to £120,00
Hybrid - Reading
My client, within the Fintech space, is currently looking to onboard 10 Principal Engineers to drive the development of high-impact projects, assist with management and create strategic roadmaps for their Reading-based office.
- Develop future-proof software solutions, solve technical problems of the highest complexity, lead architectural design, and perform system-level integration in alignment with our exponential growth.
- Devise roadmaps and strategies to establish the technical direction for key components and services; work hands-on to integrate them into our systems.
- Create strong coding standards, maintain technical design documents, and develop operational concepts and interfaces.
- Solve scaling and performance problems with innovative architectural changes.
- University degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 15+ years of experience
- Strong software development skills in Perl, or other languages
- Strong experience in cloud technologies, including AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Deep experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Experience with front-end technologies and frameworks
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
Experience within the Fintech industry is preferable.
Apply below to find out more.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.