Principal Solution Architect - Guildford - Remote - £100K
Are you a Software Architect wanting to work in a leading payments business with the view of moving into a principal Architect role while remaining hands on without the people management balance?
Austin Fraser is representing a large payments company that has big plans to scale this year whilst offering a lot of autonomy with a 35 hour working week and remote working.
The company is far from a start up, however, they have a centre of excellence based on the Surrey / Hampshire border where a greenfield payment platform work is solely developed.
As a FinTech business, they work in a cross functional way and operate in development trains using SAFe methodologies.
The experience we are looking for is;
- Someone who works collaboratively to design, document and deliver solutions of multi-platform systems
- The ability to manage multiple projects engagements
- Proactivly seeks to solve avoid technical issues before project deadlines are missed
- Someone from a cloud enterprise within a Java environment ideally
- Solution architecture background while remaining technical on the Java layer
- Realtime low -latency environment experience preferred
- Previous work in a microservices cloud environment
My client appreciates the fact that not everyone would have worked with all of these technologies so applications welcome from candidates with a different technical background who have a willingness to adapt.
-Pension Contributions - 11.5%
-Remote working - Currently fully remote them 1 day a week or month in office
-35 hour working week with core hours 10-4pm
For further information and a detailed discussion and an extended job specification please contact Gavin Stephens at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.