Principal Scrum Master
London/New Malden - Hybrid - 2 days a week
£69,000 - £99,000
*DV Clearance required, will accept SC Clearance*
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Scrum master to join a company solving problems in space, aeronautics, defence and cyber security. You will be working on cutting edge technology to solve national security challenges. They are now looking for a Principal Scrum Master to develop software applications in an agile environment to collect and analyse data, allowing customers to make informed decisions. In return you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, including Friday off fortnightly.
- Working with customers and stakeholders
- Coach and support team members - roadmap development, priority and facilitation to ensure that the relevant objectives are achieved
- Provide training to reinforce agile practices
- Coach and mentor less experience agile practitioners
- Proven practical experience leading agile teams and the ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Extensive knowledge of agile principles, practices and methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Advanced Scrum Master certification e.g. PSM II / III, SASM
- Advanced certification in agile-at-scale framework e.g. SAFe SPC
If you have SC or DV Clearance and this role sounds like you, apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.