Principal Software Engineer in Test (Mobile) | Remote
A thriving SaaS company in an industry that has yet to be digitized is rapidly growing and searching for a Principal Software Engineer in Test with a background in Mobile to develop and enhance tools across the business! This is not a traditional QA or SDET role - it leans more towards software development with an emphasis on testing strategy and automation.
You're a self-motivated, experienced Software Engineer who enjoys taking on new challenges! We are looking for someone who has a broad background in mobile and has a track record of developing roadmaps and tools that the team will leverage. To be successful in this role means to be adaptable - the team and department are growing and this is the opportunity to build from the ground up. If you're looking to express your creativity and build something your way, then look no further!
About the Principal Software Engineer (Mobile) position:
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will develop roadmaps and then execute on those plans, writing new software to build systems and tools that engineers will leverage. There is a lot of opportunity to be creative in this role and build from scratch. This person will help build out the CI/CD pipeline, monitoring and reporting tools, among other things.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both iOS and Android testing and be able to create automation frameworks from scratch.
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary - $165k +
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science degree or comparable knowledge of CS fundamentals
- 7+ years experience creating and executing testing strategies
- Proficient with Xcode UI Testing or similar iOS testing frameworks
- Espresso or similar Android testing frameworks
- Automation experience in a distributed/service-oriented architecture environment
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to create tools and testing solutions
- Experience with both Swift and Kotlin is desirable
- Ability to add to and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Extensive experience with performance and load testing
For more information please submit your resume.
Principal Software Engineer in Test (Mobile) | Austin, Texas
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.