Principal Mobile Developer (Android/iOS) - London - Flexible Working - Paying Up To £100K
I am currently supporting a successful disruptor within the travel industry who are looking to make upgrading your seats affordable and exceptionally fast. This company has secured 1.2 million in crowd funding and has an app rating of 4.8/5. With an all-inclusive culture, the company strives to support its talented employees. They are fuelled by their culture and this is shown by the value in which they place on their employees. Due to an increase in projects and having a user baser of 350,000, they are now looking to add to their already successful development team. They are looking to onboard either iOS or Android developers. You will play a pivotal role in developing their app to ensure exceptional user experiences.
This company is all about the work-life balance and is able to provide flexible working to ensure that you are working in a way which suits you. This opportunity is looking for someone who is passionate about development and will in return receive the chance to work on exciting products.
- To analyse user habits to ensure an optimal user function is achieved
- To enhance development of their mobile app platform
- Consistently ensure that well tested and maintainable solutions are carried out
- Staying up to date with iOS/Android development techniques, in order for evaluations and improvements to made on the app over time
- An in-depth knowledge and proven experience with mobile development from architecture to hands on coding (at least 10 years).
- Previous experience of writing & maintaining unit tests; mocking frameworks and a love for test-driven development.
- A confident and proven understanding of API's, how they work and all of their layers.
- Be able to provide thought leadership.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.