Up to £130K
Austin Fraser is working closely with one of the largest online trading companies in the world to find a Principal Engineer with 15 years of experience in the IT industry. The company specialises in foreign currency trading and they have been operating for more than 22 years. Their goal is to make trading accessible to anyone and break free of the high commissions offered by traditional brokers. They are looking for a Principal Engineer or a Senior Software Engineer with leadership experience and a solid background in frontend and backend development. This role is well suited to an individual who has experience working with Node.js and/or Perl,has a deep understanding and proven experience in frontend development, and is looking to join a well established company and take part in new and exciting projects.
In return, you will benefit from an extensive remuneration package, including an annual performance bonus, health benefits, hybrid working and a brand new office.
- Provide engineering expertise.
- Play a key role in technical contributions affecting the company's growth.
- Develop software solutions, solve technical problems and lead architectural design.
- Plan strategies for key components and work hands-on to integrate them into the system.
- Create strong coding standards and perform architectural changes when needed.
- 15 years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js and/or Perl, and C++.
- Background working with large amounts of data.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with frontend technologies and frameworks such as React.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, click apply now!
NOTE: This position requires you to be based in the UK/have the right to work in the UK.
Up to £130K
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.