Principal Engineer | Hybrid/Remote | £120,000
Are you a Principal/Senior Engineer looking for a step up working for an exciting fast pace Fintech company, on a mission to make trading accessible to everyone.
The company launched over 20 years ago, boasts over 2.5 million users and over a 1000 employees. Our client have recently expanded to the UK and are aggressively growing.
- Play a central role in technical contributions affecting growth.
- Develop future-proof software solutions, solve technical problems of the highest complexity, lead architectural design, and perform system-level integration in alignment with our exponential growth.
- Devise roadmaps and strategies to establish the technical direction for key components and services; work hands-on to integrate them into our systems.
- Create strong coding standards, maintain technical design documents, and develop operational concepts and interfaces.
- Solve scaling and performance problems with innovative architectural changes.
- Assist executives in making informed decisions regarding company goals by providing engineering expertise.
The client is open to a variety of experiences / technologies. The role is open to all developers with over 10 years of experience in the UK as a software engineer/developer.
Nice to Have
- Experience in Fintech
- Experience with working with teams abroad
- Great communication and teamwork
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Principal Engineer sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.