Principal / Lead Engineer
Reading (Hybrid- x1 a week in the office)
Up to £130k
Are you looking for a new challenge? Maybe looking to step up into a more Senior or Principal role? Well I have just the role for you!
I am currently on the lookout for a Principal Engineer, you will help represent technical leadership within the business technical department where you will be responsible for driving development of high impact projects, assisting management and other senior technical leaders to create roadmaps, drive priorities and system development to meet the company's needs.
Within the technical department you will be part of developing a wide range of trading products as well as manage the 200+ internal and external servers and applications.
- Play a key role in the technical contributions affecting the company's growth
- Create strong coding standards
- Solve scaling and performance problems with innovative architectural changes
- Develop future proof software solutions
Experience and Skills
- Strong Experience in cloud technologies including AWS,Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Strong Software development skills in C++, PHP, Perl or other languages such as .NET (At least 10 years of experience)
- Experience with frontend technologies and frameworks
They are able to offer up to £130 plus a discretionary bonus. They are based in Reading and would require you onsite once a week for collaboration days.
The fun part…the benefits!
- Annual Performance bonus
- Healthcare cover
- Hybrid/ Remote working environment
- Travel and Internet Allowance
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to get in touch to discuss this further!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.