Principal Data Reliability Engineer
Reports To: The Principal Data Reliability Engineer will report to the Senior Manager, Data Systems & Reliability.
Location: 100% Remote with offices throughout the USA for you to use
Salary: $175k - $200k base with bonus and RSUs
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience
- Vast knowledge of databases and when/why to use them
- Ability to answer the question, "What tool fits the bill?"
- Strong technical hands-on experience in delivering projects
- Experience designing complex data ecosystems and leading other engineers through implementation
- Experience leading through transformational architectural changes
- Skills: Java, Ruby, NoSQL, AWS
What are you doing?
- Make infrastructure scalable
- Work closely with SRE, Security, and Development teams to ensure data infrastructure standards are followed and architecture patterns are aligned with the requirements
- Lead in designing data architecture, holding design reviews, building and troubleshooting data systems, as well as digging deep into the root of an issue, and providing solutions
- Mentor, grow, and develop junior team members
Why this role?
- Greenfield opportunity to set the path for new team
- Ability to scale and innovate
- Be a technical leader on a team that is working on company critical engineering projects
- Bring your design and architecture skills to the new team
- Organization investing heavily in all data departments
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.