This organization is working on a product that is essential to the company as it continues to drive revenue. For the first time, they are hiring a Principal Data Reliability Engineer for the database architecture and design.
Salary: $175k - $200k, bonus and equity
Who are you?
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong technical hands-on experience in delivering projects
- Experience designing complex data ecosystems and leading other engineers through implementation
- Experience leading through transformational architectural changes
- Skills: Java, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kafka, S3, Elasticsearch
What are you doing?
- Be the first hire in this role and build out supporting team
- Work closely with SRE, Security, and Development teams to ensure data infrastructure standards are followed and architecture patterns are aligned with the requirements
- Lead in designing data architecture, holding design reviews, building and troubleshooting data systems, as well as digging deep into the root of an issue, and providing solutions
- Mentor, grow and develop junior team members
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.