Austin Fraser has partnered with a client that's seeking a Principal Android Engineer. You'll be developing a cutting edge mobile solution, designed for an industry that has yet to be digitized. This opportunity will allow you to partner intimately with the client's customer base, leadership and fellow engineers. As the Principal Engineer, you will be able to influence decision making processes, mentor and lead others and make a real impact on their ever expanding SaaS solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Be a subject matter expert for all things code, including tools, processes, and procedures to help guide others.
- Conduct code reviews, providing mentorship, pairing, and training opportunities.
- Lead architectural design decisions that improve scalability, performance and usability.
- Impact a combination of large teams, large technical problems, and long time horizons.
- Provide navigation for major parts of Android in collaboration for other internal groups.
What We're Looking For:
- Kotlin, Java (7-10 years)
- Room, LiveData, Jetpack, MVVM architecture
- Coroutines and Flows preferred
- Experience working with RESTful APIs using XML and JSON. Experience with GQL a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience. Masters preferred
What's In It For You?
- Incredibly Competitive salary
- 15% annual Bonus
- Huge Equity Package
- Competitive Health care plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Development Programs
- Volunteer Days