Power BI Developer
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a Power BI Developer on behalf of a data consultancy company to support their data team. You will be responsible for sourcing and analysing data to enhance the development of their end client's products.
- Source, sort, and manage sensitive data.
- Prepare the data for use in machine learning and data science workflows.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to gather data and feedback.
- SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Power BI specialist
- Azure, SAP
- Dashboards and Modelling
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Keen problem-solving skills and able to use initiative to solve technical challenges
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Capable of working both individually and within a team
- Proactive and motivated to learn and assist others in improving processes
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.