Up to £70,000/Annum.
A globally recognized domain name registry and leader in cybersecurity, our client is best known for overseeing UK domains and ensuring a robust defense against cyber threats to public services. This innovative firm, deeply committed to online security, connectivity, and a larger societal impact, is eagerly inviting a Platform Engineer to join their budding Edge Platform division.
As a Platform Engineer, you'll be pivotal in architecting, developing, and maintaining a cutting-edge DNS Resolver platform. This system is the heart of the international internet framework, anchoring the distinguished UK registry, vital cybersecurity solutions, and more. You will be involved deeply throughout the tech stack, propelling platform growth and safeguarding its uninterrupted operation.
- Profound understanding of virtualized ecosystems, including Linux/KVM Hypervisors and platforms like Open Stack/VMware.
- Comprehensive expertise in Linux, particularly around automation and optimizing performance.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, and Puppet.
- A robust background in security, especially regarding fortifying Linux kernels.
- A solid grasp on core networking concepts, including routing, switching, and load balancing.
- Prior experience with Docker would be advantageous.
Why Choose This Opportunity?
Here's your golden ticket to leave a lasting impact in a vibrant technological landscape, all while elevating your professional trajectory within a progressive and future-focused environment. If you're keen to sculpt tech horizons and be a beacon of positive transformation, don't hesitate. Push that apply button today.
Up to £70,000/Annum.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.