Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Are you a skilled Platform Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in the heart of London? Our client, a globally recognized domain name registry and cybersecurity authority, is renowned for managing .UK domains and safeguarding public services against cyber threats. They are a dynamic organisation committed to connectivity, security, and making a positive impact on the digital landscape. Currently, they are in search of a Platform Engineer to join their newly formed Edge Platform team.
As a Platform Engineer, you will be at the forefront of designing, constructing, and maintaining a cutting-edge DNS Resolver platform. This platform serves as the backbone of the global internet infrastructure, driving critical services such as the prestigious UK registry and various cybersecurity products. You'll be hands-on with a wide range of technologies, steering platform development and ensuring its flawless operation.
- Expert in virtualized environments, including Linux/KVM Hypervisors and OpenStack/VMware.
- Advanced Linux expertise, with a focus on automation and optimising performance.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, and Puppet.
- A strong background in security, with the ability to secure Linux kernels effectively.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, encompassing routing, switching, and load balancing.
- Experience with Docker is considered a valuable asset.
This role presents a unique opportunity for you to make a substantial impact while advancing your career in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment. If you're ready to shape the future of technology and drive positive change, don't hesitate to click the "Apply" button now. Join us in our mission to redefine the digital landscape!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.