Senior Node Developer
London - Remote
Up to 90k
Are you looking to work for a global and tech for good start up as a Backend developer?
This successful start-up is looking for an experienced Backend Developer with Node experience to come on board and play a pivotal role in helping to build out an exciting new system using cutting edge technology. The company is on a mission to encourage others to share their life experience for the benefit of the world. In return creating a place where everyone can connect with other communities for support in situations such as grief, wellbeing and relationships. You have the opportunity to benefit from remote working, equity options and the opportunity to help shape the product and roadmap going forward.
- You will play a critical role in assisting in microservices framework.
- Productising their existing platform in addition to designing and developing additional features.
- Identifying and implementing improvement areas in regards to performance, scalability and reliability.
- Take over the development of the platform by focusing on enhancements and performance optimisation as well as helping to finalise their MVP.
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial role involving Node
- At least 3 years of commercial backend experience in building APIs
- Experience in AWS Lambda
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills in order to be able to work towards demanding deadlines
- Experience working in an autonomous and entrepreneurial fashion will allow you to have a self-starter mentality but also a hands on approach to the delivery of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution-oriented approach with the ability to problem-solve
If you're an experienced Backend Node Developer looking for your next step up in a position that allows you to work on tech for good then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.