|Node|Contract|remote|Tec agenecy|£400 (outside ir35)
Our client is looking for a problem solver that likes a little bit of everything to help support and grow the client's team. This is a senior position where you'll be working on a variety of projects and with a variety of teams. You must have the ability to put out fires, and collaborate with our strategy, creative, account leads and clients to create, develop and deliver digital marketing projects on a variety of digital platforms.
duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for (x) years
- BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.