Network Security Engineer - Outside IR35
Location: Basingstoke - hybrid working arrangement
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our Engineering clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Network Security Engineer to join their team for a 6 month contract. The Network Engineer we are looking for must have major vendor experience, such as Firewall Router experience and knowledge around TCP/IP network infrastructure experience.
- Implement and maintain Network Security measures
- Configure and maintain Network equipment such as Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and wireless solutions
- Monitor the performance of the Network and resolve issues when needed
- Maintain accurate documentation of the Network
- Combination of BAU and project work
- Certifications such as CCNP
- Major Vendor experience essential (Juniper/Cisco)
- Cisco Networking
- Experience with Firewalls; Routers; LAN; WAN
- Knowledge around TCP/IP network infrastructure experience
If this description suits your skills and experience please apply by sending your CV through to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.