If you have a passion for helping those seeking citizenship in the United States, this is a perfect role for you. This platform is being designed to help smooth the process for those seeking to achieve citizenship, seeking refugee and or asylum from beginning to end with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. In this role not only will you be helping create code for something that is ethically sound, but will have the ability to get your foot in the door with DHS and USCIS + great experience and ability to grow.
What makes you qualified?
- Must have experience In Ruby, RoR, React and on Agile Teams. 2 years minimum of experience.
- Hold strong communication skills written and oral: able to communicate on a technical and non-technical bases with stakeholders + on teams.
- Strong sense of problem solving and ability to collaborate on teams on solutions
- Experience building and shipping production web applications to a cloud provider
- You can obtain and maintain DHS Suitability
Extra Qualifications Bonuses: (Not must haves, but nice to have)
- Certification in AWS, Azure, and or Agile (e.g. CSM)
- You have experience with supporting Federal and/or commercial projects
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. You MUST be a US Citizen for this role.