Marketing Analytics Manager
Reports To: The Analytics Manager will report to the Head of Product.
This 30 person team has already built an app creating a platform with over $1 billion is purchases. They have endless ideas for how to expand this platform and know analytics will be key to their expanded growth.
This is a great opportunity to grow from first analytics hire to building up your own team and have a substantial impact at a fast-growing company. You'll have an actionable impact every day, working with the leadership team on finding new opportunities for the company every day.
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $130k - $150k with equity and full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data.
- Partner with product & engineering on new features. Be able to determine and explain success in new features.
- Dashboard Management - Mode, Power BI, Tableau
- Communicate with key stakeholders metrics and recommendations for improvements.
- Help to hire, mentor and train new team members.
- Currently a Lead Data Analyst or Analytics Manager
- Skills: Google Analytics Mode, Power BI, Tableau, SQL,
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.