Marketing Analyst - Remote
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a Marketing Analyst on behalf of a data-centric marketing and advertising business developing innovative technology-driven marketing solutions for major global brands.
This role would suit a tech-savvy campaign or marketing analyst with 2-4 years experience. A strong interest in marketing or previous experience in working in a marketing agency is highly beneficial.
This role is intended to be a hybrid-remote role for the long-term, but we will also consider applicants on a fully remote basis within the UK.
As a Marketing Analyst your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Build and deliver marketing technology solutions inclusive of scoping, design, installation, configuration, testing, deployment, support, and documentation activities.
- Support the set-up and execution of digital marketing activities via the use and integration with third party martech platforms providing campaign automation, multi-channel execution and MI/BI reporting capabilities.
- Lead and support the production of marketing campaigns, selections, counts, extracts, and reports.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and optimisation to the solutions we've built for our clients including any internal systems that power the work we do day-to-day.
- Identify issues and solutions, working through processes step by step to highlight where errors have occurred.
- Provide training to internal and external stakeholders, including our clients' end users and members of staff across the business.
- Making decisions regarding most appropriate method and tools to carry out a job, project, or solution change.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance working with others across a number of disciplines such as unit, component integration, system, regression, user acceptance and post deployment testing.
- Work as part of a multi skilled, multi-disciplined client facing team assisting commercial services, planning, analysis, and day-to-day operations.
- Proactively communicate within the team and with the client regarding progress, risks, issues, considerations, and technical solutions available to ongoing requirements or challenges.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience implementing, installing, configuring, using, and supporting marketing technology solutions, preferably in a data marketing environment.
- Experience working across technical stacks contributing to infrastructure, application, and database development.
- Experience with the end-to-end software development lifecycle, including scoping, design, development, testing, deployment, support, and documentation activities.
- Previous experience with the following:
- Marketing technology platforms tools - Alterian Campaign & Email Manager, Apteco FastStats & Acoustic Campaign
- Customer data platforms or single customer views, inclusive of cleansing, matching, deduplication, PAF, suppressions and 3rd party enhancement / data appends
- Experience with version and build control and/or continuous integration, inclusive of associated tools used to manage this.
- Experience training internal and external stakeholders in the use of marketing technology platforms listed above.
- You must be passionate about Data, Marketing Technology and Solutions Development.
- Technology or marketing related degree.
- Knowledge of cloud environments - AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of structured query language - Snowflake / MySQL / MS SQL Server
- Experience working within a marketing agency.
- Experience of industry trends, best practices, and standards.
- Experience with the following:
- Cloud database and ETL / ELT solutions e.g. Snowflake, Matillion, Kettle
- Business Intelligence tools e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau
- Email broadcast tools e.g. Upland Adestra, MAPP, Pure360
- Python and/or Perl
To be considered for this opportunity, please ' Apply now' or get in touch with Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.