Manual Tester - Mobile applications
Up to £60,000
Hybrid - 3 days a week - Wokingham
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Manual tester to join a company in the global healthcare industry that has created software used by Doctors and Nurses to improve the quality of patient safety. As a result of the evolution of the company's core product line, they are looking to onboard a QA engineer to aid in the verification and validation phase of their software development cycle. In return you will benefit from private medical insurance, bonuses and many more!
- Responsible for all aspects of testing - functional, regression and system testing.
- Maintaining test environments
- Design, build and maintain manual and automated test scripts
- Identify QA and testing gaps and generate solutions for process improvements
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Computer science degree
- Expert in Mobile testing
- Technical Skills
- Web UI/API testing
- Testing across multiple browsers
- ALM Octane, JIRA, Postman
- Platforms: Linux, Android, iOS
- Technologies: HL7, hospital information systems, MySQL, SOAP/XML, HTTP/AJAX, DOJO, REST
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
If this role sounds like you, or you want to hear more, apply now!!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.