Remote Magento Developer
Austin Fraser Digital are working with a boutique ecommerce agency that are seeking a Permanent Magento Developer to come on board to assist them in their growth due to an influx of high profile clients.
This role provides an opportunity for a mid-senior Developer to take the next step in their career, to take more of a lead role where you'll be providing architecural support, liaising directly with clients and taking ownership of key accounts.
- Large multi site outdoor industry using Magento 2 commerce, with 7 sites doing £40m a year
- National Leisure Brand using Magento 2
- TV programme having a personalised gifting website
- A couple of start ups using Wordpress with api integrations
- Two clients using Shopify
- An energy startup using Laravel building an application which connects to google iot core to retrieve live data
- Also several other smaller clients
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.