Cloud Consultant (M365 focused) - High Wycombe
£60 -£70k DOE
Austin Fraser are partnered with a growing organisation based out of High Wycombe who are looking for a Cloud Consultant (M635 focus) to join their customers projects team.
Working in a fast paced environment with project engineers and sales teams, the Cloud Consultant is focused on delivering technical solutions to customers mainly around Azure and the Office 365 product suite. The Cloud Consultant will have in depth technical knowledge across the O365 product range and be able to produce/explain designs to customers (sales team and solutions consultants will do the bulk of the design work) and then working with the relevant teams to deliver the best solution to the customer.
- Office 365 (Exchange, Intune, Endpoint, Autopilot, Sharepoint)
Other responsibilities include:
- Producing SOW, project proposals and scopes and delivery timescales for projects
- Design Azure based solutions fitting the customer brief
- Being up to date with the latest Azure and Microsoft Cloud solutions and offerings
- Meeting with potential customers to offer Cloud solutions
- Having strong technical skills to design, test, troubleshoot and delivery new products and customer solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Azure/Microsoft certifications
The role offers flexible working but you will need to spend a day or 2 a week on site either in High Wycombe or occasionally in London with customers.
My client are able to move quickly so if you feel this opportunity is right for you then please send your CV for consideration
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.