UI/UX Designer £70-80k
Fantastic opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join a Technology Agency with a fully flexible working police.
Role: UI/UX Designer
Location: Flexible working ( Central London office)
Salary: £70,000- £80,000k
About the company
They are a Technology Agency that has been developing end-to-end services that cover all aspects of clients digital services for over 30 years. They are now one of the largest Technology Agencies in the world.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their agency and work on a variety of exciting projects. In this exciting role the UI/UX Designer will work on a wide variety of design projects across all their digital platforms from responsive mobile, tablet and desktop layouts for web, to apps. The UI/UX Designer should be able to take a simple sketch or an interactive wireframe and turn it into a digital campaign or website layout.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Test prototype ideas to gather feedback through user interviews and surveys
- Design clean and functional components, like menus, tabs and widgets and tables
- Produce concepts and prototypes ranging from sketches and prototypes to production-ready designs
UI/UX Designer Requirements
- UI/UX Design skills as shown with a portfolio showing all aspects of the design process.
- Technology agency experience is highly preferable
- Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Development skills is a bonus but not essential
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal annual training budget
- Discretionary Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible (Smart) working
- Friendly teams and central office
- 28 days annual leave
- And much more
Please include a portfolio link with this application
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.