Lead Technical Consultant
Paying up to £70K
I am currently supporting a rapidly growing data driven engineering consultancy based in London who are looking for a Lead Technical Consultant to join their successful engineering team. You will act as the bridge between their client-facing Consultants and their engineering teams and the designer of client solutions. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in explaining technical concepts to non-technical people and helping define and present innovative client solutions. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks, first-class culture, collaborative working environment and working with over 100 leading international organisations.
- Previous experience working in a client facing role and being comfortable with creating relationships both within the business and with clients.
- 5+ years commercial experience technical pre-sales or technical consultancy/solution design in a customer-orientated business.
- Confident and proven experience being able to translate complex technical requirements into clear and concise technical designs and specifications.
- Previous experience of pricing technical solutions.
- A background in technical implementation who have transitioned to roles in technical pre-sales or solution design.
- Excellent communication skills and proven stakeholder management experience.
If you're an experienced Technical Consultant looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure to work on exciting projects in a collaborative environment then click APPLY NOW or alternatively please email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.