An outstanding opportunity with an American Multinational Financial Services business to join the company on a 3 month contract working as a Lead Recruiter.
Location: Remote with occasional travel to the Farnborough office
Rate: competitive rate Dependant on Experience
Duration: 3 months initially
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of full cycle recruiting, with the ability to use high level sourcing platforms for candidate identification and selection.
- Assists business unit(s) in achieving business and people objectives.
- Provides pro-active planning and day-to-day solutions to achieve hiring goals.
- Proactively identifies and reports on changes in local economic market conditions.
- Source; screen, interview and recruit applicants for primarily exempt level open positions.
- Make hiring recommendations to business and manage offer negotiation and close processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
- Multiple years of Full Life Cycle Recruiting Experience
- Strong candidate sourcing skills
- Experience in Workday recruiting highly preferred
- Highly prefer Technical recruitment experience
Please send your application to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.