READY TO LEAD THE WAY?
Are you craving a change? Something new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities? Ready for leadership opportunities NOW? Look no further! Here at Austin Vita, we believe that incredible futures start with incredible careers!
With your passion for recruiting and strong relationship building skills, you would have the opportunity to guide and mentor other Life Science/Tech recruiters, partner with the account management team, and really make a name for yourself with Austin Vita globally. Our San Diego office is growing, and you'd get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the Tech/Life Sciences industry alongside your team, making a direct impact on our growth.
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our L&D team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when you want to jump into the office or work from home, or a little of both, we're flexible! (Surf break anyone?)
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BEYOU: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do after all that recruiting and leading!
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business and sharpen your leadership skills.
- Great benefits + 401k match
- Industry leading base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a 180 desk: in short, you will be focused on the candidate experience, sourcing, headhunting, selection, lead generation, and recruiting candidates in niche tech/life sciences roles in the San Diego and Bay Area.
- Mentor, guide, and work alongside a small group of fellow 180 recruiters, maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and a positive culture within your team, always leading by example.
- Develop talent pipelines while building and maintaining strong candidate relationships according to specific technical needs, and working in close collaboration with the Business Development team.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT & Life Sciences community.
- Represent the Austin Vita tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the San Diego tech community and beyond.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.