We're excited to introduce a Lead Consultant to pave the way for success across our contracts team in Dallas. In this role you'll be leading a small team of recruiters by example with your proven recruiting skill, a passion for candidate experience and large candidate network. We're looking for people that truly want to make an impact and be a part of this ever growing journey. You'll get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the IT and Tech industry, playing a significant role in securing our clients the very best talent whilst working alongside some of the best recruiters in the business.
When you think big and aim high anything is possible. The right person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be strategically minded, and enjoy making meaningful connections with people. We are passionate about providing an excellent service to both our clients and candidates alike, maintaining our fun, inclusive culture.
And with our 100% flexible working policy and unlimited PTO we empower you to manage your business, and to fit your working week around your life and not the other way around.
If you are ready to build a lucrative book of business, have the opportunity to progress at pace, and the autonomy and freedom in how you work then we'd love to chat.
What Will You Do?
- Lead by example, building your own knowledge and experience and sharing it with your team
- Hands on recruiting and billing day to day covering contracts across Dallas and Texas
- Offer Innovative and creative recruitment solutions
- Creating opportunities for others to learn.
- Will support/mentor/lead team of 1-3 Delivery Consultants across our 180 team
- Will work closely with the Business Development Team Leads to prioritize and allocate jobs to team members
- Will manage the fluctuation of allocation as jobs progress through the process and new roles come on board
- Responsible for total output of team
What Do We Need?
- Someone who is looking to mentor, coach and lead on delivery recruitment in their career
- A passion for development and leading by example on exceptional sales
- A passion for sales and building meaningful relationships
- Business Development, sales and proven staffing experience
- Motivated to build a successful book of business within a growing company.
- Internally competitive and passionate about individual and team growth.
- Motivated and passionate about self development
- Strong communication skills
- Thoughtful and positive approach
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture and be a part of our outstanding team
Just a few of the perks!
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexible working, you choose where and when you work. * Please note you must be residing permanently in the state of Texas.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited PTO.
- Exceptional sales training and coaching by our in-house Learning & Development team.
- Clear career progression, sales and future leaders.
- A collaborative working environment.
- Continuous investment in Tech to provide you with the best resources to build your career.
- Robust insurance package and 401k plan.
- EAP, Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
- AMAZING people!
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.