- Londn|70,000 - £80,000 per annum + Flexible
Lead Product Designer
An Award Winning Global Digital Technology agency is searching for a talented Product Designer to join an established Creative team.
You will be working on design solutions to human problems that surprise and delight both users and clients by applying empathy, craftsmanship to strategic insights and systems thinking. They feel comfortable leading on strong visual design (working within existing design systems or building new ones) but have also enough understanding of UX.
Our client is searching for someone that can create across multiple platforms, especially mobile devices.
Key skills & requirements
- Strong digital product design visual skills is a must
- Core strength in leading and end-to-end design process
- Comfortable exploring visual concepts and layouts
- Experience with user research, usability testing, stakeholder research / business requirement gathering and ability to frame a strategy from those insights is a nice to have
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping (we are using Miro & Figma
- You are able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- Comfortable working and contributing to design systems
- Organised and self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Passionate and relentless attention to detail
- Up to date with new techniques and trends
- A strong portfolio showcasing a strong design sense and problem-solving skills
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal annual training budget
- Discretionary Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible (Smart) working
- 28 days annual leave
- And much much more
To apply please send CV, link to your portfolio, and any further information you think would be relevant for us to see
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.