Lead Platform Engineer - London - Paying up to £110K
Are you a Lead Platform Engineer looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast-growing renewable energy supplier who are looking to become the leading disruptor in the energy field?
This energy supplier has an impressive track record of delivering best in class customer service and has a customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months. What's more they are the first business in the UK to be certified as a Green Energy Provider! Off the back of their huge growth and increase in projects, they are now looking for an experienced Lead Platform Engineer to come onboard and play a pivotal role in maintaining their infrastructure. Additionally, you will define and own the deployment pipeline.
In return you will benefit from working from a well established business alongside a high performing team, as well as benefiting from ongoing training and development and a first class culture.
- Ensuring optimisation of applications for speed and scalability.
- Design reviews and code reviews.
- Implementing and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines for deployment and hosting.
- Help the team to design and build a scalable and reliable infrastructure based on microservice architecture.
- Help maintain and enhance CICD pipelines including automated tests.
- Lead a couple of junior team members.
- Experience with at least one cloud platform (at least 5 years)
- Strong and proven experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with scripting languages such as: Python, Bash and Powershell.
- Experience in developing Continuous Intergration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Good hands-on knowledge with Terraform.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be comfortable leading a few junior team members.
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Lead Platform Engineer sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.