Lead Frontend Developer
London - Flexible Working
Up to 80k
- Leading a team
- Shaping the roadmap
- Create exceptional ecommerce experiences by developing beautifully designed product pages that serve more people than the average retailer, meaning your work will be viewed by many!
- Background working in a digital agency/ecommerce environment
- Strong experience with WCAG and following accessibility guidelines
- Experience leading a team, making architecture decisions
- You should have an understanding of development and building workflows with modern frontend developments for example Gulp, Webpack etc.
- Experience working with file versioning software such as GIT.
- A good understanding of and experience with UX and UI processes
- Ability to make good UX decisions and translating the designs into usable interfaces.
- Excellent communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Dedication and passion for your work.
- Ability to work to deadlines remaining calm under pressure.
If this role sounds like you..click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.