Lead Front End Developer | £75,000 - £80,000 | Remote or Hybrid
You'll be responsible for guiding and nurturing the professional growth of your team members ,through regular one-on-one meetings, code reviews, and constructive feedback, you will help less experienced developers enhance their technical skills and problem-solving abilities. Whilst promoting a real learning culture.
The Role :
- Leading a team of front-end developers
- Working within a fast-paced high pressure agency environment
- Defining technical approach and understanding the rationale behind the technical solution and design approach to make appropriate decisions and sound judgement regarding front-end architecture.
- The ability to estimate a project based on the chosen technical approach.
- Experience of writing consumable and accessible code for CMS driven websites to meet WCAG 2.1 /2.2 accessibility standards
- High knowledge of REST APIs, consuming and manipulating data in a headless format.
- Working with VueJs to build enterprise level applications
- Experience in implementing design systems, component libraries, or style guides.
- Have knowledge of modern front-end development workflows using pre-processors for development and building e.g. Vite, Turbopack, Gulp etc
- Knowledge of UX processes and have good attention to Ul detail, thus able to work closely with designers.
- 25 days annual leave (Increasing with years spent within the company)
- Flexible working ( Option to work remotely or head into a Shoreditch office)
- Budget for online learning subscriptions and courses
- Learning and collaborating culture
Please click APPLY NOW if this is of interest to you. I'd love to go over this in further detail, please ensure that you have the necessary contact information on your application.
This role doesn't offer sponsorship, please only apply if you have full right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.