Lead DevOps Engineer
A great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is a leading technology and service organisation. As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will bring a mixture of both technical and soft skills to the team.
This role would suit a Senior or Lead Engineer who is used to mentoring junior members of the team and used to leading a small team of engineers.
You will have the opportunity to lead, develop and grow your own career with the opportunity to continue to progress.
This role can be based fully remote after Covid or you can choose to access my clients office in Colchester or Amersham on any days you wish to use the office.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining a high standard of code
- Working as part of a team on both Greenfield & Existing projects
- The ability to solve complex problems
- Leading a team of 3 - 4 Engineers
- Hand on and mentoring more junior members of the team
- Terraform, Salt, Chef, Ansible
- Azure Experience
- Virtualisation Experience, Hyper-V, VMWare, Xen
- Docker & Kubernetes
- If you're available immediately or have no longer than a 3 month notice period (Not essential)
- If you have all of the above - not all skills are needed!
Salary is dependent on experience. There is a 2 stage video interview process, apply directly or to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.