Job: Lead Developer
This Lead Developer position is an opportunity to join an innovative start-up that is rapidly expanding and becoming the first choice provider in their market. Their modern and unique approach has addressed an industry wide issue and has quickly caught the eye of market leading consumers.
Our client is a start-up that is now going through the exciting phase of growth and expansion, and is looking to bring on board a new Lead Developer as the first person in the Technology team. We are looking for a passionate hands on developer as you will be responsible for upgrading and reshaping the current online platform. As the Lead Developer you will report directly to the CEO of the company, be a hands-on developer, lead the technology strategy and help to shape the overall business strategy. This role has a clear route to CTO as the business grows and expands.
The business has established themselves as an exciting market brand and are making sure they are set up for success over the next five years of growth and expansion, as they improve existing processes to enhance their offering to win new clients.
- As the Lead Developer you will be a hands-on developer who will lead on reshaping the design and defining the businesses online mobile application platform.
- You will improve the existing processes with continuous improvements related to pivotal projects.
- Work closely with the CEO to guide the commercial business strategy.
- You will be pivotal to the product design and life cycle.
- Work with existing tools and identify, evaluate and recommend new ones.
- We are looking for someone who is a strong hands on software developer.
- Ideally a background in developing & designing mobile applications.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience in a start-up or SME environment will be highly advantageous.
Salary & Offer:
For this Lead Developer position the salary on offer is up to £80,000-£100,000 basic salary and will vary depending on experience. Or your package may include business equity as you take this exciting company through its next five year growth plan.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 0118 467 6151.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.