Lead Campaign Specialist - Inside IR35
An outstanding opportunity with an American Multinational Financial Services business to join the company on a 9 month contract working as a Lead Campaign Specialist
Location: Hybrid - office location is London
Rate: £200 - £300 per day depending on years of experience
Duration: 9 months
The EMEA Regional Lead Campaign Specialist will develop, project manage and execute marketing programs that drive growth of merchant acceptance and volume on the Global Network.
They will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams and business partners to design programs, build value propositions, manage vendors and create region specific sales enablement materials including brochures, presentations, signage and content to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced thought leader that is passionate about international business and B2B2C Marketing to make an impact on a growing region and business.
Skills / Qualifications required:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with multiple years experience in various aspects of B2B2C and partner marketing within Financial Services.
- Marketing experience within the payments industry ideally gained from scheme, acquirer, processor or issuer would be an advantage
- Confident with data analysis and tools to pull data and present in a format that tells a story.
- Strong client focus, relationship-building skills and stakeholder management
- Project management, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Confident in managing multiple business/time critical marketing projects and deadlines
- High Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel plus knowledge of other business applications such as Tableau, Salesforce, Miro
- Ability to work with colleagues and partners in various time-zones including the US; travel as needed (Approx. 25%)
- Fluency and ability to conduct business in English, Spanish and/or Italian Language and regional experience would be an advantage
Please apply by sending your applications to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.