Austin Fraser is very excited to have teamed up with an organization in the Digital Advertising and e-commerce space in it's search for a new Lead Application Developer for their Washington, D.C. headquarters location. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lead Developer or hands-on Development Manager/Director who likes to lead from the front and keep their hands dirty in small teams.
The Lead Application Developer position is a Direct-Hire/Permanent role. The client is not able to consider any candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. or those unwilling to relocate to the Washington, D.C. area.
What the Lead Application Developer position offers:
- Highly competitive base Salary + Bonus
- Full benefits package including Student Loan Reimbursement
- Incredibly important work and the company is experiencing tremendous growth
- Technical autonomy, reporting only to the C-Suite with access to cutting-edge technology of your choosing.
- Great office environment with lots of perks (when it's safe to return).
Requirements for the Lead Application Developer:
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ year of Leadership experience (Lead, Manager or Director)
- Recent programming experience (Preferred: Java, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS)
- Significant experience with Cloud migrations and Serverless environments
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Business Savvy
Due to the size of the company, this is absolutely a Player-Coach role but the position will evolve over time.
Client is ready to interview immediately so please apply today to be set up for interviews this week!