What does this position offer?
- Flexible working hours, hybrid
- 28 days holidays and unlimited contract
- Choose your work station (Mac, Lenovo,..)
- Personal development budget
- Strong professional Team & regularly Teamevents
- Dynamic, easy going work environment
What will be your tasks?
- You will be responsible for the administration and further development of the infrastructure
- Especially Kubernetes tasks will belong to your daily work as well as working with AWS
- Create CI/CD pipelines to enable the deployments
- Automation topics - because everyone likes fast and smooth processes :)
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of the whole PaaS-product
What should you bring?
- At least 4 years professional working experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Expert knowledge with Kubernetes
- Fundamental knowledge with AWS Cloud (certifications are a big plus)
- High experience level in Ansible, Helm, Terraform and everything else that stands for AUTOMATION
- Everything with Continuous Integration like Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc. are nothing new to you
- Work experience with AWS EKS is a huge plus
- Proficiency in English
- Motivation to work closely with other colleagues and teams
- Engagement and willingness to learn
My client is a large-size company (around 500 people total and 50 in IT department) who offers services and products for the design and improvement of flats/houses and so on! 🏡
They are looking for someone who has a strong cloud and container background, ideally also brings a little coding experience. If you are looking for a very familiar company culture and the chance to develop yourself this is the place for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.