Junior QA Engineer - London - Paying £30-40K.
Are you looking for your next step up in your QA career?
This is an exciting opportunity working with a global publishing house who are are on a mission to enhance the health outcomes of society through their technology. They are now looking for a Junior Quality Test Engineer to join their world-class engineering team. You will play a pivotal role in supporting them in delivering first-class software to their global customer base.
In return, you will benefit from working for a company who invest heavily in your personal development as well as working in a collaborative, fun and high performing engineering team. This is a flexible working opportunity which requires individuals to go into their London office 2-3 times a week.
- Delivering high-quality software for their customers efficiently and ensuring standards are met.
- Support the improving of the quality of their operational processes and outputs.
- Using automation (functional and non-functional) to create quality check tests through the software lifecycle.
- Reviewing codes, specifications and improvements.
- Working closely with the engineering team to share ideas and communicate with customers and stakeholders to gather requirement and feedback.
- At least 2 years commercial experience with Quality Engineering, with strong experience using Java.
- A strong understanding of API testing including: Postman & Soap UI.
- A confident knowledge of continuous integration and deployment.
- Familiar with BDD and Jenkins.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident with source-controlling.
- Highly desirable: experience with performance testing using Jmeter and any cloud-based infrastructure experience.
If you fit the above criteria and would like to embark on a new and exciting challenge then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.