Junior QA Engineer - London - Flexible Working - Paying up to £40K
I am currently supporting a data driven engineering consultancy based in London who are looking for a Junior QA Tester to join their successful and growing engineering team. You will be working within an agile environment and playing a pivotal role to enhance their product features through automated testing. This opportunity provides flexible working and is looking to pay up to £40K depending on expereinces.
- Enhancing their products resiliency and working closely with developers.
- Working with the engineering team to define test cases.
- Helping the business move towards automated testing, with a focus on improving resiliency.
- Carrying out automated testing on features.
- Identifying and prioritising the most critical areas of the product.
- Supporting the improvement of unit tests and leading a new suite of integration tests.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- At least 2 years commercial experience with Automation Testing
- Solid understanding of programming with Python
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium or Cypress
- A deep understanding of Unit testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing, their purposes and how to run
- Excellent communication skills
If this role is of interest and you fit the below criteria then please APPLY NOW or email your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.