- To identify data sources and structure them in to insights.
- Identify the correct sources of data and build and deliver the plan to integrate
- Provide data management including quality and assurance
- Design, build and maintain databases in BigQuery
- Write bespoke SQL queries for ad-hoc analytics requests
- Maintain and improve dashboards in Tableau/Google Data Studio
- Good knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Google Analytics / Tableau knowledge / Power BI
- Data Modelling experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in data analysis and reporting from multiple data sources and complex data sets
- Strong attention to detail
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.