A large, established and global finance company is looking for a pragmatic candidate to join their engineering team.
You will be required to visit their Berkshire office occasionally - once a month or quarter.
They are looking for a passionate developers who are able to contribute to the full development lifecycle. You will be mentoring and supporting more junior members of the team through programming and code reviews. You will be learning new skills and technology, and working in a Agile/ Scrum environment. You will be using Vue.js.
Key Skills needed:
- Strong experience as a Developer, ideally 5+ years
- Vue.js experience is ideal, but open to any framework as long as you're happy to work in Vue.js
- Desire to learn and adapt
- Responsible and proactive
- Great Communication skills
- Collaborative and Motivated
- Share options
- Critical Illness Cover
- 23 days holiday + 1 day for your birthday (increases +1 day per annum, capped at 30)
If you're interested in joining a global organisation, apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.