Market leading B2B2C Platform modernising and disrupting the sale and distribution of various insurance products. Over 1 million contracts have already been signed using their platform
- Work within a cross functional agile team to develop new system features as well as continually improve and innovate the existing platform
- Full life cycle development of the payment system including architecture, design, refactorings, automated tests and code reviews.
- Work closely with the team lead to develop business processes in order for the firm to reach its goals
- Provide insights and recommendations for technical innovation based on current market trends, ensuring adaptation of their product development
- As a result of strong growth the company has several positions and is open for all experience levels - Junior / Mid / Senior
- Professional Java experience and passion for modern software development: experience working under clean code principles
- Interest to work with Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a scrum environment
- Ambition to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills, Fluent German speaker, English is a plus
What this position offers
- Clear career path and chance for promotion with each employee having their own budget for training etc.
- Great freedom for creativity and encouragement to bring your ideas to the product and team
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Coaching and training opportunities
- 30 days holiday
Does this position sound interesting to you?
If so please send a copy of your latest CV, your earliest start date, salary expectations and a date and time that would be good to call you to discuss this position in more detail to Sam Lilley.
Please also feel free to forward onto colleagues and friends.
I'm looking forward to receiving your application